- Gawron, Marian, Feng Cheng, and Christoph Meinel. Automatic vulnerability detection for weakness visualization and advisory creation Proceedings of the 8th International Conference on Security of Information and Networks. ACM, 2015.(SIN'15)
- Gawron, Marian, Feng Cheng, and Christoph Meinel. Automatic detection of vulnerabilities for advanced security analytics Network Operations and Management Symposium (APNOMS), 2015 17th Asia-Pacific. IEEE, 2015.(APNOMS'15)
- F. Cheng, S. Roschke, Ch. Meinel, An Integrated Network Scanning Tool for Attack Graph Construction, in Proceedings of the 6th International Conference on Grid and Pervasive Computing (GPC'11), Springer LNCS 6646, Oulu, Finland, May 11-13, 2011.
- S. Roschke, F. Cheng, Ch. Meinel, Using Vulnerability Information and Attack Graphs for Intrusion Detection , in Proceedings of the 6th International Conference on Information Assurance and Security(IAS'10), IEEE Press, Atlanta, USA, August 23-25, 2010.
- F. Cheng, S. Roschke, R. Schuppenies, Ch. Meinel, Remodeling Vulnerability Information, in Post-Proceedings (selected revised paper) of the 5th SKLOIS Conference on Information Security and Cryptology (INSCRYPT'09), Springer LNCS 6151. Beijing, China. December 12 - 15, 2009.
- S. Roschke, F. Cheng, R. Schuppenies, Ch. Meinel, Towards Unifying Vulnerability Information for Attack Graph Construction, in Proceedings of the 12th Information Security Conference (ISC'09), Springer LNCS 5735, Pisa, Italy, September 7 - 9, 2009.
- Robert Schuppenies, MSc.: Automatic Extraction of Vulnerability Information for Attack Graphs, HPI Master Thesis, Mar. 2009,